1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
At SPAIN NATURAL TRAVEL, we treat the information you provide us with to provide you with the requested service and carry out your billing. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and meet the possible responsibilities that may arise from the fulfilment of the purpose for which the data was collected.
In order to provide you with the services and in those cases where there is a legal obligation on the lawful grounds described above, we may share your personal information with third parties such as the suppliers we work with to provide your booking. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
2. THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
3. SNT REWARDS CLUB
By joining our fidelity scheme SNT rewards club, you authorize us to offer you products and services related to those contracted and retain you as a customer. We never want to send our marketing to someone who isn’t interested in receiving this content. If you have decided that you no longer wish to hear from us, you can unsubscribe from the scheme by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe link included in all of our e-mails or by contacting us.
5. INFORMATION FROM MINORS
6. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
8. YOUR RIGHTS
- You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your personal information. Those rights are:
- The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access your personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event where your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
- You have the right to obtain information about whether SPAIN NATURAL TRAVEL is treating your personal data, so you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to your treatment against SPAIN NATURAL TRAVEL, Calle Los Olivos 3 1B 22005 Huesca
or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document.
- Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the national control authority by addressing this purpose to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C / Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
9. APPLICATION OF POLICY
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
11. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Users of this Site have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our Site. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 10. Continued use of this Site implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE WEBSITE CONTENTS
Licensing rights of all the texts (news, concepts, opinions, and other similar texts) and graphic elements (design, pictures, videos, logotype, source code, and similar features) used in this WEB belongs exclusively to Spain Natural Travel or have been acquired through agreements with third parties.
13. FURTHER INFORMATION
Thank you for your trust. For questions or enquiries regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, then please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (+34)669962970